Friday 2 November 2012

Very long time...

OMG I can't believe I have not written anything since August. I have to say that life got in the way but I did not stay inactive.
While on sick leave, I taught myself how to knit socks and I have to admit that I am completely hooked. I have not knitted many pairs (only four) but it gave me the opportunity to explore new (for me anyway) knitting techniques. I find Continental knitting very practical and I am not giving up on the fact that it might help me to improve my speed.

I have also won a contest, which was a part of a swap, with this bookmark:
The prize is yarn. I am glad because it is the first time I win something.








With knitting socks come the sock yarn and I like knitting and crocheting with this yarn. I am making hats and headbands and I am planning to use it for other items.

Well that is it for the moment, I just hope that I will be more regular with keeping up this blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment